Network for Good is a networking group that brings together local businesses, allowing them to make new connections whilst supporting Grace House. We meet once a month at Grace House for relaxed networking and a presentation from one of our members. All membership fees go towards helping Grace House enrich the lives of disabled children, young people and their families.
Network for Good has four aims;
- to provide excellent networking opportunities
- to inspire connections
- to provide mentoring and support
- to help you make a difference.
With this in mind, benefits of joining Network for Good are:
- Monthly networking events with Guest Speakers and/or workshops
- Closed Facebook and LinkedIn Group for members to Network and build relationships
- A support network providing mentoring and training if required
- Opportunities to be a Guest Speaker/ run workshops at events
- Use of the Network for Good logo to show your support
- Recognition of Corporate Social Responsibility
Current Members of Network for Good