Many of us like to plan ahead in life, but we know it is difficult to think about what might happen at the end of our life, or even after our death. Writing a will can help us to stay in control and ensure our wishes are carried out after we are gone.
When the time is right for you to start thinking about writing a Will, please remember your local children’s charity, Grace House. Every gift in a will, however large or small, will help us to enrich the lives of disabled children, young people and their families across our region.
Your Gift will ensure that we will continue to be there for our families for as long as we are needed.
“In this type of life where you are constantly fighting for your child’s needs to be met it’s great to just relax somewhere with no judging and complete understanding.”
Of course, we understand that when making a will the needs of your family and loved ones will always come first. However, once you’ve looked after those closest to you, leaving a gift to Grace House will help us to be here for future generations. For example, a gift of just 1% in your Will to Grace House will make a difference to future support for disabled children and their families and ensures those closest to you receive the remaining 99%.